Straaltechniek - aerospace shot peening and blasting machines
innovators in shot peening and high-end blasting turnkey solutions
Straaltechniek International develops and builds complete shot peening and high-end blasting installations for the aerospace industry. Each installation is unique and fully adapted to the customer’s specifications.
- Completely customized.
- Designed and adapted to client’s specific needs.
- Innovative installations.
- Planned by qualified and experienced engineers.
- Suitable for compliance with standards such as NADCAP, AS9100, FAA, and EASA
- Automatic shot peening process data can be recorded for quality control.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Installation and operation assistance.
- High degree of automation. Manual interventions are limited to obtain consistent quality, and to save time and labor costs.
The solution against metal fatigue
Shot peening is Ideal for landing gear, turbine blades, discs, and shafts. Increase resistance to crack formation and breakage, and extends components lifespan.
The excellence begins on the inside
When the excellence begins on the inside, each part counts, and to achieve it you must rely on quality technology. The excellence behind Straaltechniek's shot peening and blasting rooms is based on the ability to design 100% adapted turnkey installation and the used of the best technology and innovative parts across the installations.
Inside of a Straaltechniek wheel blasting machine you can find one perfect example of excellence: GN Wheel (R)
With curved blades and an ingenious blade support, this wheel is a distinctive piece on the room that enhanced the overall performance.
GN Wheel Key Benefits
- Improves the shotflow
- Extends the blades life
- Reduce energy consumption
- Reduce maintenance costs
- Increased blasting efficiency
Click here to watch inside a wheel blasting machine
>> News: DAES Distribution
Selected by Straaltechniek International as Distributor Partner
Signup to receive our news and offers