Odlings MCR- Aerospace blast machines
Odlings MCR Ltd have been supplying the aviation industry with blast and
degreasing equipment for over 30 years.
MRO Surface Treatment and Wheel and Brake Maintenance Equipment:
- Automatic blasting
- Degreasing washers
Paint rust removal
Plastic media blasting
Aircraft brake parts cleaning solution
The Aerota is the MRO industry standard for cleaning rust, and paint from aircraft torque tubes and stator rings. It is an operational cost-and time-saving equipment that has fast return on investment.
results: After the cleaning cycle, the parts are ready for NDT inspection. Features
Download The Aerota Flyer
- Cleans torque tubes and stator rings in 25 minutes
- Leaves components ready for inspection and repair
Rubber lined interior that reduces noise and damage to the unit
and blasting media
- Integrated extractor to keep the working environment dust-free
- Easy to operate and maintain
- Airless blasting (does not require compressed air)
CE Certificated -
Meets all current safety guidelines
Aircraft Wheel and
Brake Degreasing Washer
The ODL115AM offers both automatic
and manual cleaning functions to obtain the best cleaning results and does not require a constant water feed as the
water is recycled back in to the main water tank.
- Digital temperature display
Foot pedal operated manual hand tools for easy maneuvering of
wheels and brakes
Automatic and manual cleaning functions
6 spray booms for total component cleaning coverage
Full stainless-steel construction for easy maintenance and a
long life span
- Heat shielding and insulated tank for energy efficiency and
Drainage pump for easy removal of waste fluids
Steam exhaust which can be set up to recycle water
and simple to use design which prevents prolonged down times
Download the ODL115AM flyer
Aircraft Wheel and
Brake Paint Stripping
P400S - Cyclone
The P400 Cyclone
System is designed to strip paint using plastic media or organic materials,
quickly and efficiently.
Any size of aircraft
wheel can be stripped of paint efficiently and safely.
Simple to operate and
maintain with minimal operator training required.
Download the P400S flyer
- Rubber lined interior - Protects cabinet and media from damage.
Also reduces noise
- Snap shut door - For fast and easy opening
- Top lighting - Illuminates the interior of the cabinet
- Fitted rubber gloves - Protects the operator’s hand and reduces
dust leakage from cabinet.
- Foot pedal operated - Keeps hands free to maneuver components
- Tungsten carbide nozzle -
Hard wearing and long lasting
Aircraft Wheel and Brake Paint Stripping for business
and executive aircraft MRO operators
P300 - Mini Cyclone System
The Odlings MCR P300
Cyclone System is a modified version of the larger Cyclone System.
The smaller cyclone
unit and extractor make the P300 ideal for low to medium production workshops.
Download the P300 flyer
Ideal to clean aircraft turbines.
Odlings' Turbine Cleaning Machine is a manual dry blasting unit suitable for rust removal, surface preparation and paint stripping.
Key Benefits and Features:
Signup to receive our news and offers
- Control over the finish: the pressure regulator allows the operator the ability to control the flow.
- Media compatibility: Most standard blasting media can be used such as aluminum oxide, glass bead, steel shot, steel grit, and ceramic.
- Work environment: A built-in dust extractor leaves the working environment free of hazardous dust.
- Good visibility: both the lighting and the extractor improves working visibility.
- Noise levels: a rubber lined interior reduces noise.
- Size: different shapes and sizes are available to adjust specific requirements.